4 bedroom House Dale Road, Haverfordwest
4 bedroom House Haverfordwest
7 bedroom House Star, Llanfyrnach
4 bedroom House Saundersfoot
6 bedroom House Stepaside
4 bedroom House Pontfaen, Fishguard
7 bedroom House Castlemartin, Pembroke
3 bedroom Bungalow Neyland
4 bedroom House Cosheston,
5 bedroom House Camrose, Haverfordwest
3 bedroom House St Ishmaels
4 bedroom House Blaenannerch, Cardigan
5 bedroom House St. Clears, Carmarthen
3 bedroom House Puncheston
4 bedroom House The Rhos, Haverfordwest
Very pleased with the service we received – very pleasant and helpful staff. Always nice to hear a friendly voice on the telephone – down to earth attitude – brilliant!
Mr and Mrs Reading sold in Pembroke
The valuer explained everything fully, and as this is the first time I have sold a property, I found everything went very smoothly
Happy Carmarthen Vendor
Tim and Lynda have been superb - nothing but brilliant!
Thanks to all the team at Haverfordwest and Milford Haven for all their hard work in the sale of my property and the purchase of our new property. It was a very difficult and complicated time for all and it has all finally come together thanks to a great team and we would like to thank Graham in particular for holding the whole thing together for us. Cheers everyone. Highly recommended.
Scissor Shack - Google Review
First class estate agency!
Mr & Mrs Goddard - Purchased In Milford Haven
Can't praise Lynda enough very positive, professional, polite. It was her attitude that made me choose to sell with West Wales
Mr Dudley - Sold In St Davids
Our experience with all staff in Tenby Office was from the start positive, professional, prompt and courteous and we highly recommend West Wales Properties to all. Thank you.
Mr Jones - Sold In Kilgetty
I received an offer within 2 days! However, when they pulled out a buyer was found in 1 day.
Mrs Bennett - Sold In Ferryside
We were very happy with the way you handled the sale from start to finish. We would definitely recommend your firm to anyone
Sold In Kilgetty
A big thank you to West Wales for being there from beginning to end on the sale of our property & our purchase. Excellent communication from all staff involved.
Mr & Mrs Llewellyn - Sold In Milford Haven
We dealt with all the people in the Pembroke Office at one time or another and they were all, without exception, extremely friendly, competent and professional. We were very happy.
Purchased In Pembroke
WEST WALES PROPERTIES
westwalesproperties.co.uk is the leading independent estate agent in the area, with 10 high profile computer linked offices.
West Wales Properties is not just about buying and selling houses, we offer a full range of services including Commercial Sales, Letting, Property Management, Financial Services, Survey and Conveyancing. West Wales Properties is known for setting the standards in service. We were the first company to have fully computerised linked offices.
- Sunset Cinema is back!
- QUARTERLY M & S VOUCHER GIVEAWAY! – APRIL
- WE ARE HIRING…
- Auction House celebrates second-best month in a decade
- A word to the wise…
- Official opening of the NEW Cancer day unit at Withybush Hospital
- QUARTERLY M & S VOUCHER GIVEAWAY – JANUARY
- CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING INFORMATION
- Onthemarket.com PRIZE WINNERS!
- TOP TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME THIS WINTER
- Sunset Cinema is back!
- Tanygroes Welfare Committee Bingo Nights
- Tanygroes Welfare Committee Annual Tractor Run
- St Davids RNLI celebrates new lifeboat and station
- Pembrokeshire County Council backs Port of Milford Haven plans for 4-star floating hotels at Milford Haven Marina
- Council considers Pembrokeshire City of Culture bid
- Pembrokeshire ranked 5th happiest place in Wales
- Fishguard and Goodwick Round Table hand over £1500 to Paul Sartori Foundation
- Port of Milford Haven to host £100,000 Powerboat P1 National Championships’s Welsh Grand Prix in July 2017
- Member of Little and Broad Haven RNLI awarded MBE in New Year Honours