First class estate agency!
Mr & Mrs Goddard - Purchased In Milford Haven
Can't praise Lynda enough very positive, professional, polite. It was her attitude that made me choose to sell with West Wales
Mr Dudley - Sold In St Davids
Our experience with all staff in Tenby Office was from the start positive, professional, prompt and courteous and we highly recommend West Wales Properties to all. Thank you.
Mr Jones - Sold In Kilgetty
I received an offer within 2 days! However, when they pulled out a buyer was found in 1 day.
Mrs Bennett - Sold In Ferryside
We were very happy with the way you handled the sale from start to finish. We would definitely recommend your firm to anyone
Sold In Kilgetty
A big thank you to West Wales for being there from beginning to end on the sale of our property & our purchase. Excellent communication from all staff involved.
Mr & Mrs Llewellyn - Sold In Milford Haven
We dealt with all the people in the Pembroke Office at one time or another and they were all, without exception, extremely friendly, competent and professional. We were very happy.
Purchased In Pembroke
WEST WALES PROPERTIES
westwalesproperties.co.uk is the leading independent estate agent in the area, with 10 high profile computer linked offices.
West Wales Properties is not just about buying and selling houses, we offer a full range of services including Commercial Sales, Letting, Property Management, Financial Services, Survey and Conveyancing. West Wales Properties is known for setting the standards in service. We were the first company to have fully computerised linked offices.
- WE ARE HIRING…
- Auction House celebrates second-best month in a decade
- A word to the wise…
- Official opening of the NEW Cancer day unit at Withybush Hospital
- QUARTERLY M & S VOUCHER GIVEAWAY – JANUARY
- CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING INFORMATION
- Onthemarket.com PRIZE WINNERS!
- TOP TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME THIS WINTER
- Sold in just seven hours from instruction to exchange
- Successful fundraising for Children In Need from West Wales Properties
- St Davids RNLI celebrates new lifeboat and station
- Pembrokeshire County Council backs Port of Milford Haven plans for 4-star floating hotels at Milford Haven Marina
- Council considers Pembrokeshire City of Culture bid
- Pembrokeshire ranked 5th happiest place in Wales
- Fishguard and Goodwick Round Table hand over £1500 to Paul Sartori Foundation
- Port of Milford Haven to host £100,000 Powerboat P1 National Championships’s Welsh Grand Prix in July 2017
- Member of Little and Broad Haven RNLI awarded MBE in New Year Honours
- Cyclists’ Children in Need tribute to Sir Terry Wogan
- Thorne Island and Napoleonic fort off the Angle Peninsular goes on sale
- Free parking for Christmas shoppers